C Success Summer Transition Program
If you have been accepted to Conestoga College and require support from Accessibility @ Conestoga, we invite you to participate in the C Success Summer Transition Program.
C Success is designed for up to 40 students who face barriers to participating in college life, and want to learn more about what to expect at college and become familiar with their new learning environment.
C Success students also have the option of staying in Conestoga's residence.
C Success Opportunities
During C Success you will have the opportunity to learn about supports and services, meet fellow students and have fun participating in interactive workshops.
Explore the campus – Ensure a successful start
- Get started on your orientation to college check-list
- Learn your way around campus
- Get your parking pass, locker, OneCard, etc.
Make connections – Collect stamps on your Conestoga passport
- Learn how to advocate for what you need
- Try our adaptive technology
- Meet new people and get connected to services
- Learn about Conestoga’s resources and how to access support
Build capacity – Add tools to your C Success tool box
- Get set up for academic success with strategies for studying, time management and organization
- Hear tips for success from current students
- Learn strategies for reducing stress and taking care of yourself
How to apply for C Success
Transition programming fills up quickly, so we would encourage you to register online or contact Accessibility @ Conestoga for more information and to complete the registration process. You must be registered to attend a program in the fall to be eligible for C Success.
When: August 21 – 23, 2018
Where: Conestoga College, Doon Campus
Registration: Starting May 1, 2018, please register online or call Accessibility @ Conestoga at 519-748-5220 ext. 3232
Staying in Residence during C Success
Are you interested in gaining life skills that will help with independent living? Conestoga's residence offers a special rate for interested students attending the C Success program.
August 20 – August 23, 2018
- Three nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) with two complimentary continental breakfasts
- Two dinners
The cost for this package $140.00. To proceed with bookings, please contact Robyn Anderson or Savannah Martin at 519-895-2272 ext. 102.