C Success Summer Transition Program
August 20 - 22, 2019 - REGISTRATION FULL
If you have been accepted to Conestoga College and require support from Accessible Learning, we invite you to participate in the C Success Summer Transition Program.
C Success is designed for up to 40 students who face barriers to participating in college life. It is an opportunity to learn more about what to expect at college and to become familiar with a new learning environment.
C Success students also have the option of staying in Conestoga's residence.
Registration for the August event is now closed. Details on next year's program will be released in Spring 2020.
C Success opportunities
During C Success you will have the opportunity to learn about supports and services, meet fellow students and have fun participating in interactive workshops.
Explore the campus – ensure a successful start
- Get started on your orientation to college check-list
- Learn your way around campus
- Get your parking pass, locker, OneCard, etc.
Make connections – interact with services
- Learn how to advocate for what you need
- Try our adaptive technology
- Meet new people and get connected to services
- Learn about Conestoga’s resources and how to access support
Build capacity – add to your C Success tool box
- Get set up for academic success with strategies for studying, time management and organization
- Hear tips for success from current students
- Learn strategies for reducing stress and taking care of yourself
Staying in residence during C Success
Are you interested in gaining life skills that will help with independent living?
Conestoga's residence offers a special rate for interested students attending the C Success program.
The cost for this package is $150.00.
To book please call Holli House at 519-895-2272 ext. 102.
August 20 - August 22, 2019
- Three-night stay (double occupancy) with complimentary continental breakfast each morning
- Two dinners
- Residence Life 101: an evening of social and educational programing to learn about meal preparation, using the laundry facilities, public transportation and the local community