Transition support for students with accommodations
C Success Summer Transition Program
Virtual Transition Programming - August 23 - 27, 2021
If you have been accepted to Conestoga College and require support from Accessible Learning, we invite you to participate in the C Success Summer Transition Program.
Registration opens May 10 and closes on August 18, 2021.
C Success is designed for up to 40 students who face barriers to participating in college life. It is an opportunity to learn more about what to expect at college and become familiar with a new learning environment.
to sign-up for access to the 2021 virtual transition program, including an online course where you can connect with other participants and staff.
C Success opportunities
During C Success, you will have the opportunity to learn about supports and services, meet fellow students and have fun participating in interactive workshops.
Make connections – interact with services.
- Learn how to advocate for what you need.
- Try our adaptive technology.
- Meet new people and get connected to services.
- Learn about Conestoga’s resources and how to access support.
Build capacity – add to your C Success toolbox.
- Get set up for academic success with strategies for studying, time management and organization.
- Hear tips for success from current students.
- Learn strategies for reducing stress and taking care of yourself.
Monday, August 23, 2021
This session is an opportunity for parents to learn about college services and supports, discuss strategies for supporting a college learner, meet other parents, and ask Accessible Learning staff questions. The session is open to all parents of students registered with Accessible Learning who are beginning studies in Fall 2021.