COVID-19: Temporary changes to Mental Health Services
The health and safety of our students is our highest priority. In this challenging time, we will continue to provide counselling and peer support services to our students the best and safest way we can. In light of the current closure of our campuses, we have implemented the following temporary changes:
We are not seeing students in person. Counselling and peer support are operating, but you will not be able to walk into our offices or The Breathing Space.
Appointments will take place by telephone or Zoom meeting only. Please email
email@example.com from your Conestoga student email to arrange an appointment.
- Please include your student ID number, telephone number and the concern you are contacting us about.
- When you receive a call from our counselling team it may be from a blocked number.
- If you need to cancel a scheduled appointment you must email
- Counselling reception staff are currently only available by email
Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Emails recceived outside of these times will be responded to as soon as possible.
- Conestoga's counsellors can only provide service to students who are currently registered full-time and are still residing in Ontario.
Good2Talk is another free mental health resource available to all Ontario post-secondary students that you can access as an alternative, or if you need support outside of our regular operating hours.
For more information on Conestoga College’s response to COVID-19 please refer to updates on the
Confidential, one-to-one appointments with counsellors are available to help full-time students work through issues affecting their mental health. There is no cost to meet with a counsellor and
appointments can be made at all campuses.
Please note Brantford Campus health and wellness services are provided by Wilfred Laurier University. Please
visit their website
for more information.
Counselling appointments are available to book in advance at all campuses. A limited amount of same-day appointments are available at
Doon Campus on a first-come, first-served basis.