Types of Care
Conestoga College offers various health and wellness services for students to take care of their physical and mental health. Your overall health can have a big impact on your college experience, and Student Success Services is here to provide access to important wellness resources.
It is always the right time to be proactive about your health. If you have questions or concerns about your physical or mental well-being, please visit one of our on-campus services to seek support.
- doctor and nurse practitioner appointments, first-aid, sexual health, immunizations, prescriptions and more
- counsellor appointments for help working through anxiety, stress, trauma, relationships and other mental health-related issues
Mental Health Supports
- peer support, student wellness spaces, events and resources to help support overall student wellness
Email consent for college health and wellness services
In our current remote service environment at we are limited to the use of email for scheduling student health and wellness appointments. By emailing
it is implied that you consent to email communication for the following purpose:
Student Health & Wellness Department will only send emails to your Conestoga College email account.
- To schedule an appointment with a Conestoga College health and wellness service provider
- To receive a secure link to complete required forms for service and to receive personal health information
- To keep you informed of your referral status when you have been referred to a health care provider outside the college
Risks associated with using email include, but are not limited to:
- The privacy and security of email communication cannot be guaranteed.
- It is impossible to verify the true identity of the sender and guarantee that only the intended recipient will read the email once the email has been sent.
- Emails can introduce viruses that damage or disrupt a computer or system.