COVID-19: Temporary changes to Medical Care Clinic service
The health and safety of our students is our highest priority. In this challenging time, we will continue to provide medical services to our students the best and safest way we can. In light of the current closure of our campuses, we have implemented the following temporary changes:
Appointments can only be booked by email and will take place by telephone. If you are feeling unwell or have any medical concerns email
firstname.lastname@example.org from your
Conestoga student email to arrange a time to speak to a health care professional.
- Please include your student ID number, telephone number and the concern you are contacting us about.
- When you receive a call from our health care team it may be from a blocked number.
- If you need to cancel a scheduled appointment you must email
- Our staff are available
Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Emails received outside of these times will be responded to as soon as possible.
- Conestoga's medical clinic can only provide service to students who are currently residing in Ontario.
- Deficiency lists, immunizations and TB tests are on hold until further notice.
- If you require a prescription renewal, please phone your pharmacist and they will fax us a refill request. Our fax number is 519-748-3509.
If you are concerned that you are experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, please use the
to determine what actions to take. Visit
Region of Waterloo Public Health's website
for general information on COVID-19 and recommendations regarding social distancing, returning from travel or close contact with someone diagnosed with the virus.
Please note: Conestoga College's medical clinic acts as the primary care provider for all Conestoga International Students and any domestic students who do not have a family doctor.
For information on changes to on campus mental health resources please visit our
Counselling Services page.
For more information on Conestoga College’s response to COVID-19 please refer to updates on the
Doctor and nurse practitioner appointments are available to all Conestoga College students with OHIP or other
health insurance plans. The Medical Care Clinic is
located at Doon Campus.
Please note Brantford Campus health and wellness services are provided by Wilfred Laurier University. Please
visit their website
for more information.
Examples of services that may require additional costs (not covered by health insurance) are noted using the dollar ($) sign.
to book an appointment. Appointments are typically 10-15 minutes in length and are focused on a single health concern. If you are experiencing multiple health concerns please let us know when you are booking an appointment, as you may require more than one appointment.
What you need to know about your appointment
- Students must present a valid
ONEcard (student ID) and proof of
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to complete any required forms and questionnaires.
- Inform the front desk of any changes to your personal information.
- There is a $30 fee for missed appointments without 24 hours' notice.
- If you are late for an appointment it will be at the discretion of the medical team if they can still fit you in that day.